Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Montreal as our vacation destination, and why is Montreal's nightlife so talked about?
- Montreal is one of the gastronomic capitals of the world with close to 5000 restaurants, which consist of 80+ different regional and national cuisines. Per capita, we are second only to New York City for the number of restaurants.
- Montreal has over 300 bars, clubs, and pubs, which makes Montreal's nightlife continuously exciting!
- Montreal has over 50 strip clubs, peep shows, and erotic massage parlors, with a few for girls too, making Montreal's nightlife one of the most liberal in North America.
- The employees of these erotic dancing establishments work top and bottomless.
- Contact dancing is legal in Montreal.
- Montreal has no curfew, so its nightlife lasts long into the morning hours...
- There is no limit as to how many ounces of alcohol you may ask for in a drink.
- There is no limit as to how many drinks you may get for yourself.
- Our legal drinking age is 18, making Montreal's nightlife very accessible and all nightlife establishments serving alcohol stay open until 3 AM.