Frequently Asked Questions
Top 10: Why Montreal?
- Montreal is well-known as "The Sin City of the North" -- but Montreal is actually more "liberal" than Vegas in most respects.
- Top notch restuarants and clubs, cute girls and cute guys, cheap prices, "liberal" attitudes
- Much cheaper to party at than Vegas or NYC (bottles of Grey Goose go for $180CDN at the clubs here).
- 5.5 hour drive form NYC, 5 hours from Boston, 1-4 hours from Ontario
- Strip clubs: where else can you get private dances for $10?
- Legal drinking age: 18, not 21!
- Montreal is one of the gastronomic capitals of the world with close to 5000 restaurants, which consist of 80+ different regional and national cuisines. Per capita, we are second only to New York City for the number of restaurants.
- Montreal has over 300 bars, clubs, and pubs, which makes Montreal's nightlife never boring!
- Montreal has over 50 strip clubs, peep shows, and erotic massage parlors, with a few for girls too, making Montreal's nightlife one of the most liberal in North America.
- Contact lap dancing is legal in Montreal. (yes, you can touch them!)