It was a great evening of partying, drinking and soaking in every ounce of goodness that Montreal has to offer – and now you’re starving. We hear you! This city has a number of fantastic mid-morning hotspots and here are the top 5 brunch locales.
- Cosmo: A well-loved diner-style resto just west of the city, locals have been frequenting Cosmo in NDG and stuffing their faces for under $10 for decades. Small, quaint, and oh-so-deliciously-greasy, there’s nothing not to love about this place. Order their renowned mishmash, which is made from four eggs, four types of breakfast meat, and a few vegetables for good measure.
- Jardin Nelson: A more reserved brunch locale in the heart of Old Montreal (just off the Square), the Jardin Nelson is set up behind the historic Hotel Nelson and features a menu with omelettes, an outdoor locale with lush greenery, and live jazz music every weekend.
- Chez Cora: This home-grown chain of restaurants pride themselves on only serving breakfast and brunch. Their generous portions always include an overload of fresh fruits (to help cure that hangover), and their homemade smoothies will be just the reboost you need after a busy weekend of partying hard.
- Ben & Florentine: With locations across the island of Montreal (and beyond), Ben & Florentine always serves hearty breakfasts and brunches with food piled high and endless amounts of their delicious coffee. They also have a great lunch menu as well.
- Eggspectation: If eggs are what you are expecting for brunch, then you’ve come to the right place. They’ve got it all, from omelettes and crepes to waffles, french toast, and pancakes, all of which are made in-house.
- Top 5 Hangover Cures
So you had an amazing bachelor party, one-of-a-kind, unforgettable… and now you can’t shake your beast of a hangover. Been there, done th …
Breakfast is Beauty-Full @ Beauty’s
Some things in Montreal are better if they stay the way they were in 1942. That’s the year Hymie and Freda Sckolnick decided to open a nice …
The Sparrow resto-bar in Mile End
With a culinary background including some Gordon Ramsay love & Montreal’s number one ranked restaurant on TripAdvisor, co-owner Marc Co …